- Lectures to motivate the youth in various communities in Nigeria towards becoming productive individuals.
- Counseling services.
- Visiting communities and interact with young vulnerable groups.
- Organizing vocational training and employment seminars.
- Education and advocacy for youths at risk.
Youth leadership training aimed at building leadership and good governance among the youths in partnership with government agencies, NGOS, interested private individuals and corporate organizations to ameliorate the plight of the vulnerable groups.
In order to achieve our aims and objectives in the area of drug abuse prevention, our major focus has been:
- • To promote prevention of substance abuse among the youth in our society.
- • To create deliberate awareness of substance abuse and its destructive effect among the youth.
- • To promote attitudinal change among the youth in collaboration with corporate bodies, private individuals and religious institutions.
- • To set in motion an effective mechanism for rehabilitation of those caught by the web of drug abuse.
Our Current ActivitiesOur current activities are mainly the enlightenment of the youth on the dangers of drug abuse, human trafficking and related crimes.
- Ignorance of the fact that drug trafficking is an offence
- Financial needs:
- i. To improve or boost existing business
- ii. To give their dead a befitting burial
- iii. To marry
- iv. To build a house
- v. To take care of poor relatives
- vi. Due to unemployment
- vii. To overcome hardship
- viii. To further their education
- ix. To pay medical bills